Business operations necessarily rely on the law to function. Establishing business entities, creating and enforcing contractual duties, attaining licenses or permits, and handling tax issues can all be complicated legal affairs. Many business documents - from commercial leases to transaction contracts - can be legally complex. Taking on these legal tasks without the assistance of a business attorney can be a considerable risk to your future.
Legal Services To Assist Your Business
Craig M. Bryan of Bryan Law Firm PLLC has the business and legal experience to assist you with general business matters. He will work one-on-one with you to learn your business and become intimately involved in the industry. From on-site visits and being an easily accessible 24/7 lawyer, Craig M. Bryan is able to represent your company as if he was your in-house counsel.
During an on-site visit at your business, he will learn the interworking of your company and can help you carefully review future business decisions. You will always receive reasonable pricing for your legal needs, including but not limited to:
- Corporate governance matters
- Fiduciary duties
- Managing risk and liability
- Record-keeping conventions and good practice
- Dissolution and termination of entities
- Termination of agreements
- Buy-sale agreements (negotiation and drafting)
- Registered agent for entities
- Fulfilling the role of the company as "outside counsel"
Transaction And Contract Legal Help
Attorney Craig M. Bryan may assist your business with contracts and transactions, such as:
- Negotiating, structuring and preparing common documents for commercial transactions
- Advising on software service agreements
- Financing a business
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Master services and professional services agreements
- Noncompete/nonsolicitation agreements
- Consent, release and waiver agreements
- Nondisclosure/confidentiality agreements
- Independent contractor agreements
- Promissory notes
- A variety of business transaction agreements
Free Phone Consultations | Call (512) 777-1769
Contact Craig M. Bryan at Bryan Law Firm PLLC if you need legal services for your business. When you work with the firm, you will always receive service-oriented legal help - and attorney Craig M. Bryan will come to you. If he is not the right person to help you, he will serve as a legal concierge and help you find the right attorney out of his network.
You can reach out to Craig M. Bryan 24/7. Call (512) 777-1769 for a free phone consultation on how your legal needs can be met. Prospective clients can submit inquiries
to the online form to set up an appointment. With an office in the Austin & Cedar Park, TX, lawyer Craig M. Bryan serves clients in Travis, Williamson, Hays, Lee, Bastrop, Blanco, and Burnet counties as well as throughout Central Texas.