Private equity and venture capital investments require intricate analysis and legal steps to raise money. At Bryan Law Firm PLLC, attorney Craig M. Bryan can assist both issuers and investors with structuring and negotiating financing rounds. He also serves Austin clients by helping with:
- Angel and seed capital investors
- Friends and family investors
- Family offices in connection with their investments
- Early and growth stage private companies
When you work with the firm, you will always receive service-oriented legal help. He takes pride in giving clients in-person attention and being passionate about getting to know your business's interworking. You will find he genuinely cares about the success of Austin startups
, small businesses, and communities.
Financing Transaction Help | You Need An Experienced And Detail-Oriented Attorney
Lawyer Craig M. Bryan has experience with different types of financing transactions. He realizes that each financing transactions requires the attention necessary to ensure each investor is doing the right thing – both in a business and legal sense.He can assist you with legal services such as:
- Drafting and negotiating of stock purchase agreements
- Investors' rights agreements
- Voting agreements
- Rights of first refusal and co-sale agreements
- Necessary/ancillary filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Filings with state security commissions and boards
Start Your Financing Plans Today | Call 24/7 At (512) 777-1769
The Bryan Law Firm PLLC offers Austin, TX clients reasonable pricing and approachable, honest legal help. If attorney Craig M. Bryan is not the correct person to help you, he will find the right person out of his trusted network of attorneys.
The firm is pleased to offer free phone consultations – prospective clients can also set up their meeting via the online contact form
. Bryan Law Firm PLLC is located in Austin, TX. However, Craig M. Bryan serves clients in Travis, Williamson, Hays, Lee, Bastrop, Blanco, and Burnet counties as well as throughout Central Texas.