Whether you need representation at a real estate closing or help drawing up a lease agreement, attorney Craig M. Bryan will review everything thoroughly to make sure your interests are protected.
Attorney Craig M. Bryan provides comprehensive real estate services in the greater Austin area to individuals and businesses. If you need assistance with the following legal steps, Craig M. Bryan can help with:
- Buying, selling or leasing a home or business
- Drafting and negotiating leases
- Assistance for commercial or residential real estate
- Sound advice for purchasing, selling, leasing, subleasing
- Landlord/tenant guidance
- Effective representation of all real estate investment and financing needs
- Businesses in need of residential, commercial or landlord/tenant issues
- Investment property real estate services
- Purchase and sales of real estate
- Leasing, and assigning and subleasing of real estate
About Real Estate Attorney Craig M. Bryan
Attorney Craig M. Bryan maintains a law office in Austin, yet represents clients throughout the greater Austin and Central Texas area. He serves the counties of Travis, Williamson, Hays, Lee, Bastrop, Blanco, and Burnet counties as well as throughout Central Texas. If the particular matter involves other counties, Mr. Bryan can represent other counties in the state of Texas.
As a veteran, he understands how to provide thorough, comprehensive services, and high attention to detail. He will listen to the matter at hand, determine what the best solution is and execute the plan efficiently.
Real Estate Service For Your Legal Needs | (512) 777-1769
Lawyer Craig M. Bryan offers fair pricing plans and free phone consultations. With an approachable, honest outlook, he can guide your real estate processes with precision and success. Additionally, if he is not the right attorney for your legal goals, he will gladly set you up with another lawyer in his network of attorneys.
Call (512) 777-1769, or submit a form to request